- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
ANNA, Ill. -- Clarence E. "Smitty" Smith, 69, of Anna died Friday, Aug. 19, 2011, at Union County Hospital in Anna.
Friends may call from 5 to 8 p.m. today at Rendleman and Hileman Funeral Home in Anna.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Sunday at Rendleman and Hileman Funeral Home in Anna, with Kathy Montira officiating. Burial will be in Anna Cemetery.