- Two men accused of selling meth to undercover cop (6/22/17)
- Police: Man grabbed wheel, tried to kill driver and himself in Jackson crash (6/23/17)
- Jackson scores high in survey of residents; better streets, Aldi are high priorities (6/20/17)4
- Cape man stabbed in head, arm after strip-club incident; skull fractured, police say (6/25/17)3
- Marble Hill mayor hires city manager without board approval (6/21/17)3
- Annual SEMO District Fair event lineup announced (6/23/17)1
- Two charged in theft of jewelry from Cape storage facility (6/23/17)1
- Oran town board fired officer before hiring him as police chief; city officials say they can't remember reason for firing (6/25/17)2
- Library provides free lunches this summer (6/19/17)
- Jackson School District giving away bricks from 'Old A' building (6/23/17)2
"We stand with Israel"
"We stand with Israel" is the topic for speakers on August 23 at Cape County Park, North, shelter #8 from 4:30pm - dark. The speakers include Bob Parker, Mark Ramsey, Roger Christiansen and Ron Knapp. Please come join us and show your support. Food and drinks will be provided. United we stand, divided we fall.
For more information, contact Anthony Page 573-243-4073.