- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)20
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
John R. Seabaugh, 72, of Cape Girardeau died Sunday, Aug. 14, 2011, at Ratliff Care Center.
He was born Sept. 25, 1938, in Perryville, Mo., to Glen F. and Elsie Marie Smith Seabaugh. He and Betty Howard were married Nov. 22, 1969, in Cape Girardeau.
Seabaugh was a member of Sovereign Grace Church in Jackson. He had worked at Hawthorne School as custodian, Southeast Missouri State University in maintenance and also at the shoe factory.
Survivors include his wife, Betty Seabaugh; two brothers, Bill Seabaugh of Arizona, Glen Seabaugh Jr. of Golden, Mo.; two sisters, Glenda Darrow of Las Vegas and Patsy Kaiser of Gordonville.
He was preceded in death by his parents and a sister, Jewell Lincecum.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. Wednesday at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Thursday at the funeral home, with Drew Dietz officiating. Burial will be in Lorimier Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations are suggested to Sovereign Grace Church.
Online condolences may be made at www.fordandsonsfuneralhome.com.