- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)23
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
JONESBORO, Ill. -- Winford Odell Brown, 93, of Jonesboro died Sunday, Aug. 14, 2011, at the Illinois Veterans Home in Anna, Ill.
He served in the U.S. Army Air Corps during World War II.
Visitation will be from 10 a.m. to service time today at Rendleman and Hileman Funeral Home.
The funeral will be at noon today at the funeral home, with the Rev. Joe Aldridge officiating. Burial will be in Anna Cemetery, with military rites conducted by Carroll P. Foster VFW Post 3455 of Anna and the Illinois National Guard Funeral Honors Team of Marion.