- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape Girardeau police report 8/14/11
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Tiffany Renee Gray, 30, 401 Themis St., Apt. H, was arrested on a warrant for probation violation.
* A 14-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court for a probation violation.
* Robin Lynne Peavler, 49, 2843 Whitener St., Apt. 4A, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation.
* Caleb K. Lane, 23, of Sikeston, Mo., was arrested on a warrant for probation violation.
* Aaon S. Laughlin, 28, 1803 Bloomfield Rd., was arrested on an Alexander County, Ill., warrant for failure to appear.