- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Waller search postponed until today
Citing weather concerns, the group organizing Saturday's search for Jacque Waller postponed the search until today.
The weather forecast for Saturday called for scattered thunderstorms. Volunteers are asked to meet at the Rhodes 101 convenience store in Fruitland, Mo., at 8 a.m. today.
"This change is being made strictly out of concern for the volunteers' safety," the group said in a news release. Updates will be issued as necessary or those interested can check the "Find Jacque S. Waller" page on Facebook, the release said.
Waller has been missing since June 1. Police continue to investigate her disappearance, but have said they suspect foul play and that Waller's estranged husband, Clay Waller, is a person of interest.
5040 US Highway 61, Jackson, MO