- Witness says he saw man shoot Domorlo McCaster (8/19/16)2
- Logan's Roadhouse in Cape not closing; Ruby Tuesday fate still unknown (8/17/16)
- Students move into new fraternity housing at Southeast Missouri State University (8/18/16)2
- Mom angry her autistic son was left on bus; he later was discovered at bus lot (8/16/16)15
- Cape man to serve at least 21 months in prison for food-stamp fraud (8/16/16)5
- Southeast imposes 'interim suspension' of Sigma Nu fraternity over vandalism incident (8/19/16)21
- The Chrome Queens (8/21/16)2
- Pitmasters to descend on Arena Park for Cape BBQ Fest (8/19/16)2
- Store dedicated solely to Pokemon products will open soon in Cape (8/16/16)1
- Gender-neutral restrooms now available at Southeast (8/18/16)38
Waller search postponed until today
Citing weather concerns, the group organizing Saturday's search for Jacque Waller postponed the search until today.
The weather forecast for Saturday called for scattered thunderstorms. Volunteers are asked to meet at the Rhodes 101 convenience store in Fruitland, Mo., at 8 a.m. today.
"This change is being made strictly out of concern for the volunteers' safety," the group said in a news release. Updates will be issued as necessary or those interested can check the "Find Jacque S. Waller" page on Facebook, the release said.
Waller has been missing since June 1. Police continue to investigate her disappearance, but have said they suspect foul play and that Waller's estranged husband, Clay Waller, is a person of interest.
5040 US Highway 61, Jackson, MO