- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Vandeven - 50 Years
Mr. and Mrs. Bill Vandeven of Cape Girardeau celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a dinner Aug. 13, 2011, at Port Cape.
Hosts were their children, Sandy (Jon) Hinton of Cape Girardeau, Jeff (Debbi) Vandeven of Parkville, Mo., and Angie Vandeven of Overland Park, Kan.
Vandeven and Loretta Van de Ven were married Aug. 12, 1961, at Leopold, Mo., by the Rev. Elmer Stolle.
The couple has six grandchildren, Kristen, Kevin and Ben Hinton, Kylie and Hallie Vandeven, and Hanna Siefken-Vandeven.