- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Roberts - 45 Years
Mr. and Mrs. Stephen Roberts of Jackson are celebrating their 45th wedding anniversary with a family dinner today. Hosts are their children.
Roberts and Bonnie Dill were married Aug. 14, 1966, at First Baptist Church in LaGrange, Mo., by the Rev. Mason. Linda Dill Brooks was matron of honor, and bridesmaids were Linda Stice and Connie Ware. Best man was Harold "Smoot" Roberts.
The couple has three children, Ed and Melinda Roberts of Jackson, Lt. Col. Glen and Dr. Kismet Roberts of Beale Air Force Base, Calif., and Stephanie and Larry Craft of Cape Girardeau. They have six grandchildren, Amanda and Megan Roberts of Jackson, Baylen and Albany Roberts of Beale AFB, Nora and Lyla Craft of Cape Girardeau.