- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Lorenz - Heise
Lynda Sue Lorenz and Carl Franklin Heise were married June 11, 2011, at St. Andrew Lutheran Church. The Rev. Mark Martin performed the ceremony. Pianist was Susan Ahrens.
The bride is the daughter of the late Mr. and Mrs. J.D. King. The groom is the son of the late Mr. and Mrs. Melvin Heise.
The bride was escorted by her son, Nicholas Henderson.
Maid of honor was Alexis Lorenz, daughter of the bride.
Melvin Roth was best man.
Ushers were Sharon Metzger and Carol Daniel.
Flower girl was Eva Wilkinson and candlelighter was Jenny Wilkinson.
The reception was held at the VFW Hall in Cape Girardeau.
Mrs. Heise is a graduate of Southeast Missouri State University. She is a registered nurse at Life Care Centers of Cape Girardeau.
The groom is a graduate of Central High School. He is retired from the U.S. Post Office in Cape Girardeau. He is a veteran of the Vietnam War.
After a wedding trip to Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic, the couple is residing in Cape Girardeau.