- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Business licenses issued in Cape Girardeau during July include the following:
* Ashley Bailey Custom Cabinets (liquor license), 127 N. Main St.
* Dusty's Dog House, 125 S. Broadview 1
* First Missouri State Bank, 800 N. Kingshighway
* Grecian Steak House (liquor license), 2002 Independence St.
* Social's Cafe & Catering LLC (liquor license), 31 N. Main St.
* Taylor Made Sweetness, 715 S. Minnesota St.
* Thomson Siding Co. Inc., out of town
* USA Mortgage, 121 S. Broadview 6