Jackson police/fire reports 8/11/11
Thursday, August 11, 2011
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Megan A. Lape, 27, 1318 Copper Drive, Cape Girardeau, was issued a summons for failing to register a motor vehicle.
* Joshua L. Goza, 17, 313 Cherry St., was issued summonses for failing to register a motor vehicle and no insurance.
* A theft was reported in the 300 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* An assist was requested in the 200 block of South Union Avenue.
* Trespassing was reported in the 1100 block of Clark Street.
* A peace disturbance was reported at South Farmington Road and West Main Street.
* A domestic disturbance was reported in the 1600 block of Donna Lynn Drive.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the area of East Main Street and North Lacey Street.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Tuesday:
* A medical assist on Greensferry Road.
* A medical assist on Aaron Drive.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Wednesday:
* A medical assist on Luetje Street.
* Process drug lab on South Hope Street.
* A mutual aid on Broadway.
* A rescue on East Main Street.