- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Daughter to Kyle and Christy Eggers of Commerce City, Colo., North Suburban Hospital in Thornton, Colo., 8:56 a.m. Tuesday, May 3, 2011. Name, Skylar Nicole. Weight, 7 pounds, 6 ounces. Second daughter. Mrs. Eggers is the former Christy Thoma, daughter of Orville and Gwen Thoma of Jackson. She is a registered nurse at Rose Surgical Center in Denver. Eggers is the son of Carl and Brenda Eggers of Perryville, Mo. He is general manager of Sam's Club in Thornton.
Son to Timothy Scott Riggins and Christina Michele Cline of Benton, Mo., Southeast Hospital, 6:03 p.m. Monday, Aug. 1, 2011. Name, Timothy Scott Jr. Weight, 5 pounds, 13 ounces. Third child, first son. Ms. Cline is a personal banker at US Bank. Riggins is a truck installer at Viking Cives Midwest.
Van de Ven
Daughter to Jason M. and Stacey M. Van de Ven of Leopold, Mo., Southeast Hospital, 7:19 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 3, 2011. Name, Peyton Marie. Weight, 8 pounds, 2 ounces. Second daughter. Mrs. Van de Ven is the former Stacey O'Hare, daughter of Pat and Denise O'Hare of Advance, Mo. She is an elementary reading specialist with the Woodland School District. Van de Ven is the son of Roy and Sharon Van de Ven of Leopold. He is chief financial officer with Canedy Sign and Graphics Co.
Daughter to Teddy Leo West and Janelle Marie Glosemeyer of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Hospital, 7:31 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 3, 2011. Name, Lakya Marie. Weight, 8 pounds, 3 ounces. Third child, second daughter. Ms. Glosemeyer is the daughter of Bill and Nancy Glosemeyer of Cape Girardeau. West is the son of Karla West Holloway of Morehouse, Mo. He is a roofer with S&S Roofing.
Daughter to Zachary Darrell and Brittany Marie Hecht of Perryville, Mo., Southeast Hospital, 12:30 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 4, 2011. Name, Maddyson Marie. Weight, 7 pounds, 12 ounces. First child. Mrs. Hecht is the former Brittany Mezo, daughter of Jeff and Jan Mezo of Perryville. She is an independent Pampered Chef consultant and a student at Southeast Missouri State University. Hecht is the son of Darrell Hecht and Lynne and Rick Kruetz of Perryville. He is an engineering technician with TG Missouri Corp.