- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Cape Girardeau fire report 8/11/11
Firefighters responded to the following calls Tuesday:
* At 12:15 a.m., a medical assist on North Kingshighway.
* At 2:27 a.m., a dispatch and cancel on Boutin Drive.
* At 3:23 a.m. a carbon dioxide detector activation on South Pacific.
* At 4:06 a.m., a medical assist on North Middle Street.
* At 5:09 a.m., a medical assist on South Ellis Street.
* At 7:07 a.m., a false alarm or false call on Linden Street.
* At 12:24 p.m., a false alarm or false call on Broadway.
* At 1:26 p.m., a medical assist on Caruthers Avenue.
* At 4:23 p.m., a medical assist on South West End Boulevard.
* At 5:29 p.m., gasoline or other flammable on North Kingshighway.
* At 7:09 p.m., a medical assist on South Silver Springs Road.
* At 10:20 p.m., a medical assist on North Sprigg Street.