Cape Girardeau fire report 8/10/11
Wednesday, August 10, 2011
Firefighters responded to the following calls Monday:
* At 9:14 a.m., steam, vapor, fog or dust on North Sprigg Street.
* At 9:38 a.m., a gas leak on Kingshighway.
* At 9:58 a.m. a motor vehicle accident on South Kingshighway.
* At 10:48 a.m., a medical assist on South Silver Springs Road.
* At 1:24 p.m., a medical assist on North Frederick Street.
* At 7:04 p.m., a medical assist on Shawnee Parkway.
* At 8:53 p.m., a medical assist on Good Hope Street.
* At 10 p.m., attempted burning on South Benton Street.
* At 10:12 p.m., a medical assist on North Middle Street.