- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape Girardeau police report 8/10/11
*** The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Terrance Earl Smith, 24, 814 S. Ellis St., was arrested on a warrant for failing to appear for assault.
* A suspect is in custody pending charges of forgery and stealing.
* A suspect is in custody pending charges of domestic assault, burglary and property damage.
* A suspect is in custody pending charges of assault, attempted assault on a law enforcement officer, resisting arrest and being a minor in possession of alcohol.
* Gabryale Shawntrice Curry, 20, 205 S. Pacific St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for probation violation.
* Tracy Rae Eldridge, 24, 1500 N. West End Blvd., was arrested on suspicion of assault.
* A credit card was reported stolen at 2145 Independence St.
* Mississippi Radio, 324 Broadway, reported speakers stolen.
* Theft and forgery were reported.
* A license plate was reported stolen at 1118 Cousin St.
* Amerimart, 865 N. Kings-highway, reported gasoline stolen.
* Theft and trespassing were reported.
* Check forgery was reported at 604 N. Fountain St.
* Harassment was reported.
* Forgery was reported.
* Interference with custody was reported.