- Obama shortens sentence of inmate from Cape (1/19/17)9
- Jackson police describe night of anger, car crashes, drug possession by 18-year-old (1/22/17)5
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Area hospitals hope a box helps prevent infant deaths (1/19/17)6
- Meat-processing plant faces $70K penalty for Clean Water Act violations (1/17/17)4
- Local students to perform with choir at inauguration (1/19/17)3
- Southeast to lose $3.5 million from state in budget cuts (1/18/17)21
- Subjects of interest in 1992 killing take polygraph tests; results not revealed (1/18/17)2
- Governor cuts $146 million, colleges take hit (1/17/17)
- Comedian, cancer survivor Tom Green headlines sold-out Cancer Center benefit (1/22/17)
4-H Members Go To Washington, DC
4-H members from Bollinger, Cape Girardeau and Perry Counties recently attended the 2011 4-H Citizenship Trip at the National 4-H Center in Washington, DC. This was the largest group ever to participate in this trip from the Southeast Region.
Front row: Corvin Schoen, Bridgett Schumer, Amanda Lappe, Morgan Bangert, Faith Revelle, Ryan Schumer
Middle row: Michaela Oehl, Trisha Kirchdoerfer, Michaela Haley, B.J. Heuer, Ashley Stahlman, Mallory James, Anna Roth, Matt Brucker
Back row: Kristi and Chester Seyer(chaperones), Elizabeth Ferguson, Cheyenne Long, Dustin Oehl, Ethan Seyer, Hunter Seyer, Dakota Oehl, Jennifer Stahlman, Kyle Rohde, Clint Heuer, Tyler Kirchdoerfer, Andrew Puchbauer, Paul Lichtenegger, Jake LeGrand, Pam and Tom Lappe(chaperones).