- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- Settlement reached in accidental shooting case at Kelly High (2/15/17)10
- Jackson board votes to demolish high school building if bond issue passes (2/15/17)24
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)23
- Cape officer shoots man inside a home (2/16/17)7
- Panda Express restaurant coming to Cape's Siemers Drive (2/14/17)2
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)3
- Former Cape cop indicted on possessing child porn (2/17/17)
- Man dies after being shot by officer; said to have come at cop with knife (2/16/17)29
- Ray's of Kelso to close, then reopen under new ownership (2/16/17)6
4-H Members Go To Washington, DC
4-H members from Bollinger, Cape Girardeau and Perry Counties recently attended the 2011 4-H Citizenship Trip at the National 4-H Center in Washington, DC. This was the largest group ever to participate in this trip from the Southeast Region.
Front row: Corvin Schoen, Bridgett Schumer, Amanda Lappe, Morgan Bangert, Faith Revelle, Ryan Schumer
Middle row: Michaela Oehl, Trisha Kirchdoerfer, Michaela Haley, B.J. Heuer, Ashley Stahlman, Mallory James, Anna Roth, Matt Brucker
Back row: Kristi and Chester Seyer(chaperones), Elizabeth Ferguson, Cheyenne Long, Dustin Oehl, Ethan Seyer, Hunter Seyer, Dakota Oehl, Jennifer Stahlman, Kyle Rohde, Clint Heuer, Tyler Kirchdoerfer, Andrew Puchbauer, Paul Lichtenegger, Jake LeGrand, Pam and Tom Lappe(chaperones).