- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)16
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)13
- Business notebook: Cape native goes from farm to mobile-food operation (3/20/17)1
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)14
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Two people found dead in Advance house fire (3/21/17)
- Two local lawmakers back charter school bill; Perryville lawmaker objects to measure (3/19/17)24
- Two Cape men charged with second-degree murder of Grandi (3/21/17)2
- Lawmakers put prevailing wage in crosshairs; laborers object (2/12/17)10
4-H Members Go To Washington, DC
4-H members from Bollinger, Cape Girardeau and Perry Counties recently attended the 2011 4-H Citizenship Trip at the National 4-H Center in Washington, DC. This was the largest group ever to participate in this trip from the Southeast Region.
Front row: Corvin Schoen, Bridgett Schumer, Amanda Lappe, Morgan Bangert, Faith Revelle, Ryan Schumer
Middle row: Michaela Oehl, Trisha Kirchdoerfer, Michaela Haley, B.J. Heuer, Ashley Stahlman, Mallory James, Anna Roth, Matt Brucker
Back row: Kristi and Chester Seyer(chaperones), Elizabeth Ferguson, Cheyenne Long, Dustin Oehl, Ethan Seyer, Hunter Seyer, Dakota Oehl, Jennifer Stahlman, Kyle Rohde, Clint Heuer, Tyler Kirchdoerfer, Andrew Puchbauer, Paul Lichtenegger, Jake LeGrand, Pam and Tom Lappe(chaperones).