- Two men accused of selling meth to undercover cop (6/22/17)
- Police: Man grabbed wheel, tried to kill driver and himself in Jackson crash (6/23/17)
- Jackson scores high in survey of residents; better streets, Aldi are high priorities (6/20/17)4
- Cape man stabbed in head, arm after strip-club incident; skull fractured, police say (6/25/17)3
- Marble Hill mayor hires city manager without board approval (6/21/17)3
- Annual SEMO District Fair event lineup announced (6/23/17)1
- Two charged in theft of jewelry from Cape storage facility (6/23/17)1
- Oran town board fired officer before hiring him as police chief; city officials say they can't remember reason for firing (6/25/17)3
- Library provides free lunches this summer (6/19/17)
- Jackson School District giving away bricks from 'Old A' building (6/23/17)2
4-H Members Go To Washington, DC
4-H members from Bollinger, Cape Girardeau and Perry Counties recently attended the 2011 4-H Citizenship Trip at the National 4-H Center in Washington, DC. This was the largest group ever to participate in this trip from the Southeast Region.
Front row: Corvin Schoen, Bridgett Schumer, Amanda Lappe, Morgan Bangert, Faith Revelle, Ryan Schumer
Middle row: Michaela Oehl, Trisha Kirchdoerfer, Michaela Haley, B.J. Heuer, Ashley Stahlman, Mallory James, Anna Roth, Matt Brucker
Back row: Kristi and Chester Seyer(chaperones), Elizabeth Ferguson, Cheyenne Long, Dustin Oehl, Ethan Seyer, Hunter Seyer, Dakota Oehl, Jennifer Stahlman, Kyle Rohde, Clint Heuer, Tyler Kirchdoerfer, Andrew Puchbauer, Paul Lichtenegger, Jake LeGrand, Pam and Tom Lappe(chaperones).