- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)26
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Jacoby Anthony Keenan, died Friday, Aug. 5, 2011, at Southeast Hospital in Cape Girardeau.
Survivors include parents, Shawn and Emily Schwarte Keenan of Bloomfield, Mo.; maternal grandparents, Darla and Dave McDonald of Cherokee, Iowa, and Wayne Schwarte of Harlan, Iowa; maternal great-grandparents, Martin Schwarte and Dennis Musich, both of Harlan; maternal great-great-grandmother, Helen Musich of Harlan; paternal grandparents, Mary Chapman and John Keenan, both of Bell City, Mo.; paternal great-grandparents, Martin and Mary Hircock of Perkins, Mo., and Jerry and Ann Chapman of Paige, Texas; paternal great-great-grandfather, Carl Hircock of Chaffee, Mo.; an aunt, Natasha Schwarte of Harlan; a great-aunt, Debra Wierschke of Marion, Iowa; three uncles, Jerry (Nicole) Chapman of Morley, Mo., and John and James Schwarte of Harlan; and two cousins, Christopher Chapman of Morley and Analia Wilke of Harlan.
Graveside service will be at noon Tuesday at Perkins Cemetery in Perkins with the Rev. Brian Gill officiating.
Morgan Funeral Home in Advance, Mo., is in charge of arrangements.