- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Hodge - Palisch
CHAFFEE, Mo. -- Richard and Carol Hodge of Chaffee announce the engagement of their daughter, Jodi Hodge, to Andy Palisch, both of Scott City. He is the son of Clayton and Susan Palisch of Scott City.
Hodge is a 2005 graduate of Chaffee High School. She received a bachelor of science degree in elementary education from Southeast Missouri State University in 2009. She is a third grade teacher with Scott City School District.
Palisch is a 2005 graduate of Scott City High School. He is employed by Dutch Enterprises.
An Oct. 22 wedding is planned at St. Augustine Church in Kelso, Mo.