- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)36
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
ANNA, Ill. -- Roy Nathaniel King, 86, of Anna died Wednesday, Aug. 3, 2011, at Union County Hospital in Anna.
He served in the U.S. Army and Air Force during World War II.
Visitation will be from 5 to 8 p.m. today at Rendleman and Hileman Funeral Home in Jonesboro, Ill.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with David Wayne Poole and Walter L. Jackson officiating. Burial will be in Jonesboro Cemetery, with military honors conducted by Carroll P. Foster VFW Post 3455 of Anna, and Illinois National Guard Funeral Honors Team of Marion, Ill.