- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Geraldine Lauck, 90, of Perryville died Wednesday, Aug. 3, 2011, at Independence Care Center in Perryville.
She was born Dec. 5, 1920, in Perry County, daughter of Ben and Ida Leible Schnurbusch. Geraldine was born and raised in Apple Creek, Mo. She married August Lauck on June 3, 1941, at Apple Creek. He preceded her in death.
Geraldine was a member of St. Joseph Catholic Church at Apple Creek and the Ladies Sodality.
Survivors include a daughter, Margie (Glen) Winschel of Perryville; two sons, Eugene (Norma) Lauck of Perryville, Gary Lauck of Jackson; a sister-in-law, Bernice Schnurbusch of Perryville; six grandchildren; and 12 great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her husband; parents; three brothers, Robert, Elmer and Bernard Schnurbusch.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. today and 6:30 to 10:30 a.m. Saturday at Miller Family Funeral Home.
Funeral Mass will be at 11 a.m. Saturday at St. Joseph Catholic Church in Apple Creek, with the Rev. Milton Ryan officiating. Burial will be in St. Michael's Cemetery.
Memorials may be made to St. Joseph Catholic Church at Apple Creek, St. Michael's Cemetery or the Alzheimer's Association.