- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Cape Girardeau police report 8/5/11
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Robert J. Blankenship, 41, 327 N. West End Blvd., was arrested on suspicion of stealing.
* Tyler J. Clark, 25, 6 Village Drive, Apt. 10, was arrested on suspicion of domestic assault.
* Curtis M. Scaggs, 46, of Jackson was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for distribution of a controlled substance.
* Chanda R. Hunsaker, 39, 322 S. Ellis St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for dangerous drugs.
* David Clifford Jenkins Johnson, 32, 921 Elm St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for obstructing court.
* Michael E. Green, 34, 1620 Dunklin St., was arrested on a Mississippi County warrant for failure to appear for nonsupport.
* Genny M. Jones, 25, of Jackson was arrested on suspician of stealing clothing at Kmart, 11 S. Kingshighway.
* Nashira D. Nesby, 23, 319 N. Park Ave., Apt. A102, was issued a summons for prohibited acts (loud stereo).
* A domestic assault and interference with arrest were reported.
* A robbery was reported.
* Checks were reported stolen at 2854 Whitnener St.
* Meyer Supply, 1238 Meadowbrook Lane, reported the theft of a galvanized coup, tape and a saw.
* Rhodes 101, 1126 N. Sprigg St., reported a theft of gasoline.
* A purse was reported stolen at 1565 N. Kingshighway.
* A cellphone was reported stolen at 35 S. Kingshighway.
* A purse was reported stolen at 3049 William St.
* Target, 202 Siemers Drive, reported the theft of an X-Box and Nintendo games.
* A GPS system was reported stolen and a vehicle window damaged at 2011 N. Kingshighway.
* Property damage and unlawful use of a weapon were reported.
* A protection-order violation was reported.
* Unlawful use of a weapon was reported.
* Failure to return to confinement was reported.