- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Cape Girardeau fire report 8/5/11
Firefighters responded to the following calls Wednesday.
* At 12:40 a.m., emergency medical service on Independence Street.
* At 1:50 as.m. a call on South Sprigg Street.
* At 4:42 a.m., a call on North Sprigg Street.
* At 7:34 a.m., emergency medical service on Saratoga Avenue.
* At 10:54 a.m., detector activation, no fire on East Lake Drive.
* At 11:46 a.m., emergency medical service on Lynnwood Drive.
* At 11:50 a.m., alarm system activation on William Street.
* At 11:53 a.m., emergency medical service on South Sprigg Street.
* At 12:56 p.m., emergency medical service on North Henderson Avenue.
* At 2:15 p.m., system malfunction on South Kingshighway.
* At 2:25 p.m., a call on North Main Street.
* At 3:35 p.m., a call on South Sprigg Street.
* At 5:37 p.m., emergency medical service on North Sprigg Street.
* At 8:26 p.m., emergency medical service on Brenda Kay Court.
* At 11:10 p.m., a motor vehicle accident on Lexington Avenue.