- Business notebook: Cape salon picked as one of nation's top 200 (4/17/17)
- Man out on bond for alleged molestation of boys charged with abusing girl (4/18/17)
- Pilot House goes smoke-free (4/23/17)9
- New policy for semissourian.com online commentary: No pseudonyms (4/17/17)58
- Without city record, Marie Street residents on hook for thousands in sewer repairs (4/19/17)7
- Going the distance: Several locals participate in Boston Marathon (4/18/17)2
- City wants to put hold on shipping container houses for now (4/17/17)1
- Deputy: Man kicked, broke uncle's ribs after yard-work dispute (4/19/17)
- Cape councilman Bob Fox to run for mayor (4/21/17)5
- Scott County: M Kay Supply in Benton fills unique needs in community (4/14/17)
Sammy is my new "baby", he is 8 mths. old and weighs less than 2 lbs. When I got him, app. 1 mth. ago, the previous owner had not been taking good care of him, so, he was dirty and skinny. Not anymore. This is just after his first grooming. Is he a "cutie" or what.
I already have a bigger Yorkie, Buddy, that I adopted from the SEMO Humane Society in Cape Girardeau. He is app. 6 yrs. old and loves to play with the new addition, they keep me laughing and I love them more each day !!