- Two men seriously hurt in crash near Fruitland (9/21/16)3
- Perryville man arrested for alleged patronizing prostitution, harassment (9/23/16)6
- Video and evidence largely confirm trooper's claims in April traffic stop shooting (9/23/16)9
- Cape man may lose eye after shovel beating, police say (9/25/16)2
- Funeral procession of former Cape Girardeau police chief Henry H. Gerecke (9/22/16)17
- Cape man accused of attacking pregnant girlfriend (9/22/16)
- Driver charged with manslaughter in crash that killed 2 (9/27/16)
- Show Me Center upgrades may allow facility to draw more elaborate shows (9/21/16)17
- Man convicted of Perryville convenience-store heist (9/21/16)
- Planning, design puts renovations of H-H building into hotel on hold (9/26/16)5
Sammy is my new "baby", he is 8 mths. old and weighs less than 2 lbs. When I got him, app. 1 mth. ago, the previous owner had not been taking good care of him, so, he was dirty and skinny. Not anymore. This is just after his first grooming. Is he a "cutie" or what.
I already have a bigger Yorkie, Buddy, that I adopted from the SEMO Humane Society in Cape Girardeau. He is app. 6 yrs. old and loves to play with the new addition, they keep me laughing and I love them more each day !!