- Dashcam video of Lowe's truck crash going viral (7/26/17)1
- Former Sikeston DPS director denies knowing about allegations against detective (7/20/17)1
- 49-year-old homicide victim found in Cape (7/20/17)
- Compliance check results in underage citations at four Cape bars (7/19/17)1
- Chaffee City Council fires officer facing criminal charge (7/23/17)1
- At least one Perryville cop disciplined for misconduct (7/20/17)1
- Wreck flips Lowe's truck in Cape (7/25/17)4
- More details emerge in Perryville police-misconduct case (7/21/17)
- Cape homicide victim identified (7/21/17)
- Buffalo Wild Wings to hold fundraiser Wednesday for ailing Cape officer (7/19/17)1
Sammy is my new "baby", he is 8 mths. old and weighs less than 2 lbs. When I got him, app. 1 mth. ago, the previous owner had not been taking good care of him, so, he was dirty and skinny. Not anymore. This is just after his first grooming. Is he a "cutie" or what.
I already have a bigger Yorkie, Buddy, that I adopted from the SEMO Humane Society in Cape Girardeau. He is app. 6 yrs. old and loves to play with the new addition, they keep me laughing and I love them more each day !!