- Obama shortens sentence of inmate from Cape (1/19/17)9
- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)8
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Area hospitals hope a box helps prevent infant deaths (1/19/17)6
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)14
- Meat-processing plant faces $70K penalty for Clean Water Act violations (1/17/17)4
- Southeast to lose $3.5 million from state in budget cuts (1/18/17)21
- Local students to perform with choir at inauguration (1/19/17)3
- Subjects of interest in 1992 killing take polygraph tests; results not revealed (1/18/17)2
- Governor cuts $146 million, colleges take hit (1/17/17)
Sammy is my new "baby", he is 8 mths. old and weighs less than 2 lbs. When I got him, app. 1 mth. ago, the previous owner had not been taking good care of him, so, he was dirty and skinny. Not anymore. This is just after his first grooming. Is he a "cutie" or what.
I already have a bigger Yorkie, Buddy, that I adopted from the SEMO Humane Society in Cape Girardeau. He is app. 6 yrs. old and loves to play with the new addition, they keep me laughing and I love them more each day !!