- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Cape Girardeau fire report 8/3/11
Firefighters responded to the following calls Monday:
* At 4:59 a.m., alarm system activation on North Kingshighway.
* At 7:51 a.m., medical assist on North Kingshighway.
* At 11:25 a.m., gas leak on Normal Street.
* At 12:02 p.m., motor vehicle accident on Beavercreek Drive.
* At 12:04 p.m., medical assist on Broadway.
* At 1:09 p.m., trash or rubbish fire on William Street.
* At 2:50 p.m., medical assist on North Kingshighway.
* At 6:03 p.m., medical assist on Monticello Drive.
* At 8:03 p.m., smoke detector activation on William Street.
* At 10:49 p.m., smoke detector activation on Lynwood Hills Drive.