- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Jackson police and fire report 7/26/11
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Jeffery Dunaway, 29, 2535 Ridgeway Drive, was issued a citation for failure to register a motor vehicle.
* An assault was reported in the 900 block of West Independence Street.
* A theft was reported in the 300 block of South Georgia Street.
* Property damage was reported in the 800 block of Jessica Street.
* Fraud was reported in the 1500 block of North High Street.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Monday:
* Emergency medical assist on South Shawnee Boulevard.
* Process drug lab on South Hope Street.