- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Cape Girardeau police report 7/25/11
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A juvenile, age not given, was cited into juvenile court on suspicion of assault.
* Ron Maurice Johnson, 20, 720 Jefferson Ave., was arrested on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance, possession of alcohol by a minor and driving with a suspended license.
* A purse was reported stolen at 735 Clark Ave.
* A cellphone was reported stolen from 3237 William St.
* A burglary was reported at 136 S. Lorimier St.
* A burglary was reported at 235 S. Spanish St.
* A burglary was reported at 840 College St.
* A 26-year-old woman was taken into protective custody.
* A 64-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
* A 24-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
* A peace disturbance was reported at 3007 Wisteria St.
* Unlawful use of a weapon was reported at 401 South Louisiana St
* Capaha Bank, 380 North Kingshighway, reported a forgery.