- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Glenn E. Schilling, 58, of Perryville died Thursday, July 21, 2011, at Barnes-Jewish Hospital in St. Louis.
He was born Dec. 17, 1952, in Perry County, son of Erwin and Dolores Scholl Schilling.
Schilling was a forklift operator at ART. He was of the Lutheran belief.
He served in the U.S. Marine Corps.
Survivors include his mother, Dolores Scholl of Perryville; four brothers, Charles, Russell and Timmy Schilling, and Mark Webb, all of Perryville; a sister, Nancy Strother of Atlanta; several nieces and nephews.
He was preceded in death by his father.
The family will receive friends from 10 a.m. to service time Monday at Miller Family Funeral Home.
The funeral will be at noon at the funeral home, with Don Estes officiating. Burial will be private.