- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Ives - Moore
Stephen and Heather Ives of Cole Camp, Mo., announce the engagement of their daughter, Marla Ives, to Steven Moore, both of Cape Girardeau. He is the son of Garry and Gracelynn Moore of Whitewater.
Ives received a bachelor of arts degree in anthropology from Southeast Missouri State University in 2004, a bachelor of science degree in historic preservation in 2010, and is pursuing a master's degree in public history. She is employed at the Cape Girardeau County Archive Center in Jackson.
Moore is a 2003 graduate of Delta High School. He received a bachelor of science degree in computer science from Southeast in 2008. He is an electrician with Moore Mechanical Specialty Contractors.
A Nov. 11 wedding is planned at Drury Lodge.