- Cape businessman known for starting NARS dies at 49 (2/23/17)9
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)7
- Japanese restaurant up and running; owner surprised by fondness of sushi here (2/24/17)1
- SoutheastHEALTH, Washington University School of Medicine announce collaboration (2/24/17)21
- Missouri bill would limit transgender school bathroom access (2/22/17)48
- City issues precautionary boil order near Arena Park (2/23/17)
- Annual father-daughter dance provides some fun bonding time (2/19/17)1
- $22M bond issue would alter Jackson schools (2/22/17)13
- Former KFVS12 reporter talks about recovery from eating disorder (2/23/17)11
Airport Tour for Just Kids Child Center
The Just Kids Child Center, located at East Main in Jackson Missouri, enjoyed a visit to the Cape Girardeau Regional Airport on June 14th, 2011.
The group of kids, ages ranging from 6 to 9 years old, had the opportunity to tour the airport terminal, control tower, and fixed base operator Cape Aviation to give them an inside look into the world of aviation.
For information on how to schedule a tour for your group, please call 573-334-6230.