- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
ANNA, Ill. -- Walter C. "Don" Ray, 94, of Anna died Monday, July 18, 2011, at Anna Rehab and Care Center.
He served in the U.S. Air Force during World War II.
The funeral will be held at 10 a.m. Thursday at Anna City Cemetery. Graveside rites will be conducted by Carroll P. Foster VFW Post 3455 of Anna, and Anna Masonic Lodge 520 AF&AM.
Rendleman and Hileman Funeral Home in Anna is in charge of arrangements.