- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)32
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Jackson police report 7/19/11
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Alex P. Hodges, 18, 2375 Litz Blvd., was arrested on suspicion of second-degree domestic assault.
* Cameron A. Fanger, 20, 362 Quail Creek Drive, was arrested on suspicion of public intoxication and being a minor in possession of alcohol by consumption.
* James D. Brown, 32, 719 E. Jefferson St., was arrested on suspicion of possession of marijuana under 35 grams, possession of drug paraphernalia, resisting arrest by fleeing and tampering with evidence.
* A theft was reported in the 1000 block of North High Street.
* Harassment was reported in the 900 block of Clark Street.
* A domestic disturbance was reported in the 2300 block of Litz Boulevard.
* A fight in progress was reported in the 300 block of East Jackson Boulevard.