- Fake UFC event listing stirs the pot at local Golden Corral (2/10/18)3
- Man transitioning to woman killed herself in Cape City Jail in June; news comes from architect's pitch in Kansas (2/15/18)2
- Charges filed in Sunday murder; suspects in custody (2/14/18)2
- University Foundation to honor Talberts as Friends of the University (2/13/18)2
- Major case squad activated to investigate shooting death in Cape (2/13/18)
- Lovebirds for 80 years give advice: Trust, patience and 'Tell 'em you love 'em' (2/14/18)2
- Jackson schools to install artificial turf on football, soccer fields (2/14/18)
- TJ's Burgers, Wings & Pizza expands with dining area in Fruitland (2/16/18)
- Area restaurants plan for those observing Lent on Valentine's Day (2/12/18)
- Business Notebook: Marco Construction Products offers high-end contractor equipment with personalized service (2/12/18)
Koch - Schlosser
Logan Danielle Koch and Derrick Richard Schlosser were married Oct. 2, 2010, at St. James Church of Christ. The Rev. Mike Grant performed the ceremony.
The bride is the daughter of Kent and Tonya Koch of Whitewater. The groom is the son of Richard and Karen Schlosser of Scott City.
Maid of honor was Sara Bradshaw of Whitewater, cousin of the bride. Bridesmaids were Charly Fausette of Jackson; Rachael Lawson of Cape Girardeau, sister of the groom; Olivia Meyer of Jackson; and Jessica Koch of Scott City, aunt of the bride.
Cory Schlosser of Scott City served his brother as best man. Groomsmen were Colten Koch of Whitewater, brother of the bride; Donnie Lawson of Cape Girardeau, brother-in-law of the groom; Brandon Bradshaw of Whitewater, cousin of the bride; and Terry Koch of Scott City, uncle of the bride. Ushers were Clint Bradshaw of Whitewater, cousin of the bride, and Caleb Estes of Scott City, cousin of the groom.
Candlelighter was Jaci Koch, daughter of Paul and Amy Koch of Scott City and cousin of the bride.
Flower girl was Nevaeh Dannenmueller, daughter of Michael and Tamara Dannenmueller of Scott City and cousin of the groom. Ring bearer was Jaxon Koch, son of Terry and Jessica Koch and cousin of the bride.
The reception was held at the Knights of Columbus Hall in Scott City.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner Oct. 1 at their home.
Mrs. Schlosser is a graduate of Jackson High School, and Trendsetters School of Cosmetology in Cape Girardeau. She is a cosmetologist at Hair Clips Family Hair Care in Jackson.
The groom is a graduate of Notre Dame Regional High School in Cape Girardeau. He is a commercial chemical applicator with Kelso Milling Co. in Scott City.
After a wedding trip to Cancun, Mexico, the couple is residing in Scott City.