- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Son to Devon Andrew Owens and Erin Stacie Upchurch of Jackson, Saint Francis Medical Center, 6:06 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 25, 2010. Name, Daniel Andrew. Weight, 1 pound, 13 ounces. Second son. Ms. Upchurch is the daughter of Laure Upchurch of Jackson. Owens is the son of Dennis Owens of Blodgett, Mo., and Beverly Boehm of Louisville, Ky. He is employed with Bell Farms.
Twin daughters to Stephen Christopher and Debra Christine Heick of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, Saturday, July 9, 2011. Gabriella Katherine was born at 12:03 p.m. and weighed 5 pounds. Lillian Maxine was born at 12:04 p.m. and weighed 3 pounds, 9 ounces. Mrs. Heick is the former Debra Chadd, daughter of Glenda Chadd of Cape Girardeau. She is a student. Heick is the son of David and Pat Heick of Fenton, Mo., and Leslie and Jerry Hannig of Mount Vernon, Ill. He is employed by Chartwells.
Daughter to Lionard Clifton Burton II and Ta'Meisha Neikia Patterson of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 1:50 a.m. Sunday, July 10, 2011. Name, Ma'Laiyah Laniece. Weight, 6 pounds, 7 ounces. Second child, first daughter. Ms. Patterson is the daughter of Albert McGee and Alisa Patterson of Hayti, Mo. She is a cashier at Walmart. Burton is the son of Debra Wilkerson of Malden, Mo.