- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape Girardeau police report 7/13/11
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Latosha I. Nance, 24, 114 N. West End Blvd., received a summons for a leash-law violation.
* Taylor S. Moore, 19, 1919 Old Sprigg Street Road, received a summons for excessive weed growth.
* Medication and money were reported stolen at 1411 Themis St.
* Belladonna Salon, 201 S. Mount Auburn Road, reported money stolen.
* Plaza Tire, 433 Siemers Drive, reported tires stolen.
* A cellphone and jewelry were reported stolen at 41 S. Spanish St.
* Rhodes 101, 1624 N. Kingshighway, reported fuel stolen.
* Walmart, 3439 William St., reported a laptop stolen.
* A credit card and ID card were reported stolen at 1565 N. Kingshighway.
* Prescription medication was reported stolen at 709 North St. and North Sprigg Street.
* Tools were reported stolen from 536 S. Middle St.
* A vehicle's window was reported damaged at 1 Mill St.
* A doorbell was reported damaged at 1037 N. Middle St.
* The Southeast Missourian reported property damage at 602 Morgan Oak St.
* Large concrete was reported damage on South Spanish Street.
* Rhodes 101, 2109 William St., reported fuel stolen.