- Marble Hill fires entire sewer department (8/23/16)4
- Ex-Southeast student gets probation for placing homemade sex video on porn site without woman's knowledge (8/24/16)11
- Witness says he saw man shoot Domorlo McCaster (8/19/16)2
- Southeast imposes 'interim suspension' of Sigma Nu fraternity over vandalism incident (8/19/16)21
- The Chrome Queens (8/21/16)2
- Pitmasters to descend on Arena Park for Cape BBQ Fest (8/19/16)2
- Local private school dreams bigger, plans for new building at Sprigg and Lexington (8/22/16)
- Bootheel lawmaker seeks probe into crop damage by illegal herbicide spraying (8/24/16)1
- Newsmakers 2016: Jason Bandermann (8/15/16)
- Gender-neutral restrooms now available at Southeast (8/18/16)38
Happy 90th Birthday to Anna Mae Rigdon and Happy Birthday to her daughter Cynthia Rigdon. Both pose from St. Francis Hospital Room where Anna Mae is a patient. Mrs. Rigdon's daughter Cynthia was born on her birthday. When asked the day Cynthia was born about being happy that she had a child born on her birthday, Mrs. Rigdon said, "Well, I'd rather have a steak dinner for my birthday!"And today, even though a hospital is not the place anyone would choose to be to celebrate a birthday, Anna Mae's twelve children are thankful that she is doing so much better. We are thankful that she will be around to celebrate many more birthdays.
Happy Birthday Anna Mae and Cynthia!