- Pilot House goes smoke-free (4/23/17)10
- Without city record, Marie Street residents on hook for thousands in sewer repairs (4/19/17)7
- Event includes the first public tour of 200-year-old Elmwood Manor (4/23/17)3
- BBB warns Jackson man's online business might not be legit (4/24/17)
- Few Southeast students face suspension, expulsion for sexual assaults, campus paper finds (4/25/17)5
- Man out on bond for alleged molestation of boys charged with abusing girl (4/18/17)
- Cape councilman Bob Fox to run for mayor (4/21/17)5
- Woman battered after smashing boyfriend's meth pipe against wall, police say (4/25/17)
- Deputy: Man kicked, broke uncle's ribs after yard-work dispute (4/19/17)
- Sikeston man charged in shooting death of Cape man (4/23/17)
Happy 90th Birthday to Anna Mae Rigdon and Happy Birthday to her daughter Cynthia Rigdon. Both pose from St. Francis Hospital Room where Anna Mae is a patient. Mrs. Rigdon's daughter Cynthia was born on her birthday. When asked the day Cynthia was born about being happy that she had a child born on her birthday, Mrs. Rigdon said, "Well, I'd rather have a steak dinner for my birthday!"And today, even though a hospital is not the place anyone would choose to be to celebrate a birthday, Anna Mae's twelve children are thankful that she is doing so much better. We are thankful that she will be around to celebrate many more birthdays.
Happy Birthday Anna Mae and Cynthia!