- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)3
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- Many Jackson students may face random drug-testing (06/26/16)25
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/26/16)5
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)16
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Advance graduate will become superintendent of its schools (06/21/16)1
- Odd court hearing ends with judge declaring probable cause in abuse case (06/22/16)4
BREESE, Ill. -- Jason Brandmeyer, 36, of Breese died Saturday, July 9, 2011, at St. Joseph Hospital in Breese.
He was born Oct. 25, 1974, in Breese, to Anita Ratermann Brandmeyer and the late Charles Brandmeyer.
Survivors include his mother; wife Megan Keilbach, whom he married Sept. 8, 2007; two daughters, Lilly and Lydia Brandmeyer; a brother, Jeffrey Brandmeyer of Germantown, Ill.; two sisters, Julie Brandmeyer of Jackson and Jeana Brandmeyer of Germantown.
Visitation will be from 4 to 9 p.m. today and 9 to 10:30 a.m. Wednesday at Moss Funeral Home in Germantown.
Funeral Mass will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday at St. Boniface Catholic Church in Germantown. Interment will be in St. Boniface Cemetery.
Memorials may be made to his daughters' education fund and will be received at the funeral home.