- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
BREESE, Ill. -- Jason Brandmeyer, 36, of Breese died Saturday, July 9, 2011, at St. Joseph Hospital in Breese.
He was born Oct. 25, 1974, in Breese, to Anita Ratermann Brandmeyer and the late Charles Brandmeyer.
Survivors include his mother; wife Megan Keilbach, whom he married Sept. 8, 2007; two daughters, Lilly and Lydia Brandmeyer; a brother, Jeffrey Brandmeyer of Germantown, Ill.; two sisters, Julie Brandmeyer of Jackson and Jeana Brandmeyer of Germantown.
Visitation will be from 4 to 9 p.m. today and 9 to 10:30 a.m. Wednesday at Moss Funeral Home in Germantown.
Funeral Mass will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday at St. Boniface Catholic Church in Germantown. Interment will be in St. Boniface Cemetery.
Memorials may be made to his daughters' education fund and will be received at the funeral home.