- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Cape Girareau police report 7/12/11
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Stephen P. Hinman, 60, 1901 Brucher Drive, received a summons for animal leash law violation.
* Corey G. Gabelman, 23, 224 S. Lorimier St., received a summons for possession of marijuana.
* Rhodes 101, 1126 N. Sprigg St., reported gasoline stolen.