- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cape Girardeau fire report 7/11/11
Firefighters responded to the following calls Saturday:
* At 4:02 a.m., a medical assist on South Sprigg Street.
* At 5:31 a.m., smoke/odor investigation on North Middle Street.
* At 6:15 a.m., a medical assist on South Benton Street.
* At 8:06 a.m., alarm sounding on South Spanish Street.
* At 9:10 a.m., alarm sounding on Breckenridge Drive.
* At 9:56 a.m., a medical assist on South Sprigg Street.
* At 12:39 p.m., a medical assist on South Pacific Street.
* At 1:21 p.m., a medical assist on Independence Street.
* At 2:22 p.m., electrical wiring malfunction on South Pacific Street.
* At 3:09 p.m., a fire on Cambridge Drive.
* At 6:10 p.m., a medical assist on Bridlepath Court.
* At 6:14 p.m., a medical assist on Cape Meadows Drive.
* At 8:01 p.m., a medical assist on North West End Boulevard.
* At 10:17 p.m., a medical assist on North Fountain Street.