- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)22
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
Jackson police and fire report 7/10/11
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Robert T. Alvarado Jr., age and address not given, was arrested on a Jackson warrant for failure to appear.
* An assault was reported in the 200 block of West Mary Street.
* Property damage was reported in the 300 block of East Washington Street.
* A court order violation was reported on Garrett Lane.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 600 block of East Jefferson St.
* Fraud was reported in the 3000 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* A domestic disturbance was reported in the 1500 block of Bel Air Drive.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 900 block of West Main Street.
* A fireworks violation was reported in the area of City Park.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Wednesday:
* Emergency medical assist on Florence Street.
* Medical assist on Broadridge Drive.
* Vehicle/cargo fire on Lee Avenue.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Friday:
* Emergency medical assist on Bellevue Street.
* Motor vehicle accident on Old Cape Road.