- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Daughter to Jimmy Lynn and Emily Dawn Versemann of Jackson, Saint Francis Medical Center, 2:27 p.m. Friday, May 6, 2011. Name, Hattie Diane. Weight, 2 pounds. First child. Mrs. Versemann is the former Emily Kohm, daughter of Paul and Diane Kohm Jr. of Perryville, Mo. She is a radiology technologist with Orthopaedic Associates. Versemann is the son of Ronald and Joyce Versemann of Jackson. He is a CNC machinist with Altenburg Machine.
Son to Daniel P. and Tasha K. Gaddy of Okatie, S.C., noon Monday, June 27, 2011. Name, Connor Patrick. Weight, 9 pounds, 4 ounces. First child. Mrs. Gaddy is the former Tasha Kelley, daughter of Carson and Joan Kelley of Cape Girardeau. She is a teacher at Hilton Head Island Elementary. Gaddy is the son of Carole Gaddy of Barnhart, Mo., and the late Jerry Gaddy. He is store manager of Hilton Head Island Walmart.
Son to Robert Andrew and Ramona Sapphire Bailey of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 1:58 a.m. Friday, July 1, 2011. Name, Robert Andrew II. Weight, 9 pounds, 9 ounces. Fourth child, second son. Mrs. Bailey is the former Ramona Robinson, daughter of Altha Robinson of Sikeston, Mo., and Tommy and Ann Robinson of Cape Girardeau. Bailey is the son of Robert Triplett of Scott City, and the late Patsy Jean Bailey. He is employed at Havco Wood Products.
Son to Eric Steven Amyx and Kaylee Nichole Brown of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 10:30 p.m. Saturday, July 2, 2011. Name, Kamden Lee. Weight, 6 pounds, 14 ounces. First child. Ms. Brown is the daughter of Kris Brown of Cape Girardeau. Amyx is the son of James Russo of Long Beach, Calif.
Daughter to Allen Drew and Randa Christian of Jackson, Saint Francis Medical Center, 3:31 a.m. Sunday, July 3, 2011. Name, Genevieve Drew. Weight, 6 pounds, 14 ounces. First child. Mrs. Christian is the former Randa Rockett, daughter of Robin and Sandra Rockett of Dyersburg, Tenn. She is a pharmaceutical sales representative with Eli Lilly. Christian is the son of Allen and Nancy Christian of Cape Girardeau. He is employed with the SEMO Regional Planning Commission.
Son to Carl Heston and Tina Marie Hulvey of Marble Hill, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 2:20 p.m. Tuesday, July 5, 2011. Name, Mason Lowell. Weight, 7 pounds, 5 ounces. Sixth child, third son. Mrs. Hulvey is the former Tina Wells, daughter of Earnest Wells and Nadine Wells of Marble Hill. She is a child care provider. Hulvey is the son of Glenda Hulvey of Marble Hill, and the late Clarence Hulvey.
Daughter to Michael O. Quinn and Brandy Lee McKnight II of Benton, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 6:23 p.m. Tuesday, July 5, 2011. Name, Katelynn Lee. Weight, 7 pounds, 7 ounces. Second daughter. Mrs. McKnight is the former Brandy Totty, daughter of Debbie Totty and Brian Totty of Chaffee, Mo. She is a packer/shipper with Car Textile. McKnight is the son of Bea McKnight of Benton, and the late Michael McKnight. He is a foreman with Industrial Systems.