- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Criddle - Riley
Chelsea Ann Criddle and Anthony Wayne Riley were married Oct. 2, 2010, at St. Mary's Cathedral. Monsignor Ed Eftink and the Rev. Scott Sunnenberg performed the ceremony.
Organist was Leann Hendrix of Cape Girardeau; violinists were Marie and Elizabeth Ansberry of Cape Girardeau, and vocalists were Marissa Huff of Jackson and Danny Strohmeyer of Cape Girardeau.
Parents of the couple are Brian and Laura Criddle and Donald and Marty Riley, all of Cape Girardeau.
Maid of honor was Trisha Sallwasser of Arnold, Mo. Bridesmaids were Carlee Criddle of Cape Girardeau, sister of the bride, and Hannah Korte of Columbia, Mo.
Donald Riley Jr. of Republic, Mo., was his brother's best man. Groomsmen were Camden Criddle of Cape Girardeau, brother of the bride, and Chris Dittmer of Kelso, Mo. Ushers were Shawn Riley, brother of the groom, and Eli Flowers, brother-in-law of the groom, both of Cape Girardeau.
Candlelighters were Allison and Adrienne Riley, daughters of Donald and Amy Riley and nieces of the groom.
Flower girl was Gretchen Riley, daughter of Donald and Amy Riley and niece of the groom. Ringbearer was Damian Criddle, brother of the bride.
The reception was held at Knights of Columbus Hall in Jackson.
The rehearsal dinner was held Oct. 1 at the church.
Mrs. Riley received a bachelor of science degree in accounting from Southeast Missouri State University in 2009, and a master of business administration from Benedictine College in 2010. She is a staff accountant at Southeast Hospital.
The groom is pursuing an associate of applied science degree in electrical trades from Mineral Area College. He is a pharmacy technician at Southeast Hospital.
After a wedding trip to Ireland, the couple is residing in Cape Girardeau.