- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Son to Deric Scott Dockins and Natasha Ann Ribble of Jackson, Saint Francis Medical Center, 3:35 p.m. Monday, June 27, 2011. Name, Matthew Scott. Weight, 8 pounds, 13 ounces. Fourth child, second son. Ms. Ribble is the daughter of Colleen Monighan of Cape Girardeau. She is owner of Photography by Natasha. Dockins is the son of Scott and Robin Jones of Perryvillle, Mo. He is a mechanic at Plaza Tire Service.
Son to Glenda Yaquelin Cerrano Garcia and Odin Antonio Murillo of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 9:42 a.m. Tuesday, June 28, 2011. Name, William Antonio Murillo. Weight, 6 pounds, 9 ounces. Second child, first son. Ms. Cerrano is employed at Gilster-Mary Lee.
Twin son and daughter to Jason Lee and Misty LaChelle Griffin of Advance, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, Tuesday, June 28, 2011. Gage Tucker was born at 1:08 p.m. and weighed 6 pounds, 2 ounces. Ally Jean was born at 1:08 p.m. and weighed 5 pounds, 10 ounces. Third son and second daughter. Mrs. Griffin is the former Misty Yount, daughter of Kelvin and Patty Yount of Fredericktown, Mo. Griffin is the son of Terry and Laura Griffin of Advance. He is employed with Griffin Auction Service and Robinson Construction.
Son to Anthony W. and Chelsea A. Riley of Cape Girardeau, born at home, 6:36 a.m. Thursday, June 30, 2011. Name, Kienan Marshall. Weight, 7 pounds, 6 ounces. First child. Mrs. Riley is the former Chelsea Criddle, daughter of Brian and Laura Criddle of Cape Girardeau. She is a staff accountant at Southeast Hospital. Riley is the son of Don and Marty Riley of Cape Girardeau. He is a pharmacy technician at Southeast.
Son to Blaine Lee and ReDawn Marzella Milam Jr. of Advance, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 5:29 p.m. Thursday, June 30, 2011. Name, Landon Lee. Weight, 7 pounds, 12 ounces. Mrs. Milam is the former ReDawn Mayberry, daughter of Karen and Rick Overbey of Sturdivant, Mo., and the late Tom Mayberry. Milam is the son of Paula Milam of Tamms, Ill., and the late Bub Milam. He is a truck driver with Southeast Co-Op.