- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)44
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Pamela H. Fleming, 62, of Cape Girardeau passed away Friday, July 1, 2011, of heart failure.
She was born Dec. 2, 1948, in Scranton, Pa., to Joseph and Beatrice Savulis.
Pam received a fine arts degree from Metro State University in Denver. She was a licensed Realtor and an accomplished photographer.
Survivors include her husband, Cape Girardeau Postmaster Robert Fleming; two sisters, Sandy Shemonsky of Chester Springs, Pa., and Karen Andress of Pineland, Fla.
A private memorial service will be held Thursday.
Remembrances in Pam's name may be mailed to Pastoral Services, Saint Francis Medical Center, 211 Saint Francis Drive, Cape Girardeau, MO 63703.
Metro St. Louis Service Co. handled the arrangements.