- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape Girardeau police report 7/6/2011
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Dennis L. Williams, 31, 845 Walnut St., was arrested on a Scott County warrant for failure to appear for possession of marijuana.
* Verna D. Noah, 40, 132 S. Hanover St., was arrested on suspicion of stealing.
* A subject was in custody pending charges of domestic assault.
* A subject was in custody pending charges of assault on a law enforcement officer and resisting arrest.
* A 15-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court pending charges of resisting or interfering with arrest.
* Jacque Lynne Mitchell, 56, 315 Mill St., received a summons for a leash-law violation.
* Medication and a credit card were reported stolen at 119 E. Cape Rock Drive.
* Rhodes 101, 449 S. Kingshighway, reported fuel stolen.
* Rhodes 101, 2109 William St., reported fuel stolen.
* A knife was reported stolen at 410 Kiwanis Drive.
* License plates were reported stolen at 910 S. Sprigg St.
* A vehicle's window was reported broken at 1145 South Pacific St.
* A vehicle's window was reported broken on Hickory Street.
* An animal bite was reported on Lexington Avenue.
* A 63-year-old man was placed in protective custody.