- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Highway 25 reduced for concrete repair
SIKESTON, Mo. -- Highway 25 in Stoddard County will be reduced to one lane through Thursday while Missouri Department of Transportation crews make pavement repairs. This section of road is between U.S. 60 and Route E. Weather permitting, work will be done from 4 p.m. to 4 p.m. daily. The work zone will be marked with signs.
Motorists are urged to use extreme caution while traveling near the area. For more information, contact MoDOT's Customer Service Center at 888-275-6636.