- Golden Corral coming to Cape; may hire 100 workers (7/21/16)9
- Arrest warrants filed for six drug suspects in Cape (7/19/16)6
- Area groups working together to reintroduce elk in Missouri (7/18/16)1
- Suspect in downtown Cape shooting ID'd in court (7/20/16)2
- Prosecutor says shooting by state trooper was justified (7/24/16)15
- Hastings in Cape closing (7/22/16)5
- Governor signs Rep. Swan bill that equalizes child-custody criteria (7/6/16)5
- City may spend extra park tax money on Cape Splash, skate park, other projects (7/25/16)10
- Jackson's former police dog euthanized Monday (7/21/16)2
- 'I want to see how far I can go' (7/21/16)2
Highway 25 reduced for concrete repair
SIKESTON, Mo. -- Highway 25 in Stoddard County will be reduced to one lane through Thursday while Missouri Department of Transportation crews make pavement repairs. This section of road is between U.S. 60 and Route E. Weather permitting, work will be done from 4 p.m. to 4 p.m. daily. The work zone will be marked with signs.
Motorists are urged to use extreme caution while traveling near the area. For more information, contact MoDOT's Customer Service Center at 888-275-6636.