- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)20
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cape Girardeau police report 7/3/11
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Daniel H. Kohler, 44, of Jackson was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* Derek D. Renshaw, 20, of Cape Girardeau was issued a summons for violating the city's open container law.
* Dustin W. Tuner, 21, of Olive Branch, Ill., was issued a summons for property damage.
* A juvenile, age not given, was cited into juvenile court for a firework violation.
* A boy, age not given, was cited into juvenile court for probation violation.
* Second-degree domestic assault was reported.
* Third-degree domestic assault was reported at 1004 Maple St.
* Bi-State, 612 S. Sprigg St., reported fuel stolen.
* A handgun was reported found at 420 S. Benton St.
* Four people, ages not given, were taken into protective custody in separate incidents.
Cape Girardeau County
The Cape Girardeau County Sheriff's Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Randy Koehler, 36, of Jackson was arrested for driving with a suspended license and failing to drive on the right half of the road.
* Clinton H. Broxton, 27, of Jackson was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failing to stop at a stop sign and a Perry County warrant for nonsupport.
* Mary Simms, 39, of Cape Girardeau was arrested for driving with a revoked driver's license and failing to obey a judge's orders.