* Daniel H. Kohler, 44, of Jackson was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* Derek D. Renshaw, 20, of Cape Girardeau was issued a summons for violating the city's open container law.
* Dustin W. Tuner, 21, of Olive Branch, Ill., was issued a summons for property damage.
* A juvenile, age not given, was cited into juvenile court for a firework violation.
* A boy, age not given, was cited into juvenile court for probation violation.
* Second-degree domestic assault was reported.
* Third-degree domestic assault was reported at 1004 Maple St.
* Bi-State, 612 S. Sprigg St., reported fuel stolen.
* A handgun was reported found at 420 S. Benton St.
* Four people, ages not given, were taken into protective custody in separate incidents.
* Randy Koehler, 36, of Jackson was arrested for driving with a suspended license and failing to drive on the right half of the road.
* Clinton H. Broxton, 27, of Jackson was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failing to stop at a stop sign and a Perry County warrant for nonsupport.
* Mary Simms, 39, of Cape Girardeau was arrested for driving with a revoked driver's license and failing to obey a judge's orders.