- Man killed by vehicle had been charged with domestic assault (11/30/16)
- Jackson man to cast electoral vote for Trump; others trying to dissuade him (11/29/16)51
- Post-election taunts reported at Jackson schools (12/2/16)28
- Former Cape council member dies, remembered as 'wonderful public servant' (11/29/16)1
- Burglary suspect apprehended inside Jackson garage (12/4/16)
- Poplar Bluff man accused of enticement, child porn in Scott County sting operation (12/4/16)
- Missouri chamber to honor Cape's John Mehner (11/30/16)6
- Woman accused in three robberies disguised herself as man (11/29/16)5
- Men who pulled father, son from burning car near Naylor honored by highway patrol (12/1/16)
- Cape woman hopes son's death in Chattanooga will lead to better policing (11/30/16)11
FREE Patriotic Light Show!!
Visit our nightly 9:00pm-11:00pm Patriotic Light Show at our Super Store Local at Exit 91 off of I-55.
Starts Saturday, June 25, 2011
Over 20,000 computerized lights put to patriotic music. The 9:30pm and 10:00pm show concludes with several fireworks and on July 3rd and 4th we'll be shooting off fireworks with EVERY show! Best of all, it's FREE and a great way to get into the spirit of the season! Just park at the end of our lot by the flagged area. You can listen to the music by tuning your radio to 87.9. We are accepting donations to the HONOR TOUR. This group takes Heartland Veterans to visit the Washington D.C. memorials free of charge.
Come visit the Patriotic Light Show and tell your friends to join you. I think all ages will enjoy this
FREE opportunity to celebrate our freedom.
Hoffman Family Fireworks