- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)12
- Business notebook: Cape native goes from farm to mobile-food operation (3/20/17)1
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)14
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)12
- Two people found dead in Advance house fire (3/21/17)
- Two local lawmakers back charter school bill; Perryville lawmaker objects to measure (3/19/17)24
- Two Cape men charged with second-degree murder of Grandi (3/21/17)2
- Cairo man pleads guilty to bank murders (3/17/17)1
FREE Patriotic Light Show!!
Visit our nightly 9:00pm-11:00pm Patriotic Light Show at our Super Store Local at Exit 91 off of I-55.
Starts Saturday, June 25, 2011
Over 20,000 computerized lights put to patriotic music. The 9:30pm and 10:00pm show concludes with several fireworks and on July 3rd and 4th we'll be shooting off fireworks with EVERY show! Best of all, it's FREE and a great way to get into the spirit of the season! Just park at the end of our lot by the flagged area. You can listen to the music by tuning your radio to 87.9. We are accepting donations to the HONOR TOUR. This group takes Heartland Veterans to visit the Washington D.C. memorials free of charge.
Come visit the Patriotic Light Show and tell your friends to join you. I think all ages will enjoy this
FREE opportunity to celebrate our freedom.
Hoffman Family Fireworks