- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- Settlement reached in accidental shooting case at Kelly High (2/15/17)10
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)23
- Jackson board votes to demolish high school building if bond issue passes (2/15/17)24
- Cape officer shoots man inside a home (2/16/17)7
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)4
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Former Cape cop indicted on possessing child porn (2/17/17)
- Man dies after being shot by officer; said to have come at cop with knife (2/16/17)29
- Ray's of Kelso to close, then reopen under new ownership (2/16/17)6
FREE Patriotic Light Show!!
Visit our nightly 9:00pm-11:00pm Patriotic Light Show at our Super Store Local at Exit 91 off of I-55.
Starts Saturday, June 25, 2011
Over 20,000 computerized lights put to patriotic music. The 9:30pm and 10:00pm show concludes with several fireworks and on July 3rd and 4th we'll be shooting off fireworks with EVERY show! Best of all, it's FREE and a great way to get into the spirit of the season! Just park at the end of our lot by the flagged area. You can listen to the music by tuning your radio to 87.9. We are accepting donations to the HONOR TOUR. This group takes Heartland Veterans to visit the Washington D.C. memorials free of charge.
Come visit the Patriotic Light Show and tell your friends to join you. I think all ages will enjoy this
FREE opportunity to celebrate our freedom.
Hoffman Family Fireworks