- Compliance check results in underage citations at four Cape bars (7/19/17)1
- Former Sikeston DPS director denies knowing about allegations against detective (7/20/17)1
- 49-year-old homicide victim found in Cape (7/20/17)
- Isle Casino to host wide-ranging career fair Wednesday (7/16/17)
- Lying police? Missing files, lost evidence: Newspaper investigation reveals glaring details in David Robinson case (7/16/17)2
- Buffalo Wild Wings to hold fundraiser Wednesday for ailing Cape officer (7/19/17)1
- At least one Perryville cop disciplined for misconduct (7/20/17)1
- Sikeston detective's files about murder suspect missing from DPS (7/18/17)1
- Witnesses make claims of officer corruption in Box/Robinson case (7/17/17)1
- Business notebook: Jackson boutique has regional roots in retail (7/17/17)
FREE Patriotic Light Show!!
Visit our nightly 9:00pm-11:00pm Patriotic Light Show at our Super Store Local at Exit 91 off of I-55.
Starts Saturday, June 25, 2011
Over 20,000 computerized lights put to patriotic music. The 9:30pm and 10:00pm show concludes with several fireworks and on July 3rd and 4th we'll be shooting off fireworks with EVERY show! Best of all, it's FREE and a great way to get into the spirit of the season! Just park at the end of our lot by the flagged area. You can listen to the music by tuning your radio to 87.9. We are accepting donations to the HONOR TOUR. This group takes Heartland Veterans to visit the Washington D.C. memorials free of charge.
Come visit the Patriotic Light Show and tell your friends to join you. I think all ages will enjoy this
FREE opportunity to celebrate our freedom.
Hoffman Family Fireworks