- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Linda Rose Warr, 68, of Scott City died Wednesday, June 29, 2011, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Sept. 17, 1942, in Cape Girardeau, to Farcy William and Pauline Roseline Koelzer Sides.
Warr was a dietitian at Fountainbleau Lodge and previously worked at the Missouri Veterans Home.
She is survived by a son, Bob Tucker of Hartsburg, Ill.; two daughters, Theresa Crotz of Middleburg, Fla., Angela Clark of Scott City; seven grandchildren; and a great-grandchild.
She was preceded in death by a brother.
Friends may call from 10 a.m. until time of service Saturday at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Scott City.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Saturday at the chapel, with the Rev. Oliver Clavin officiating. Private burial will be in Lorimier Cemetery in Cape Girardeau at a later date.
Memorials may be made to Notre Dame Regional High School, 265 Notre Dame Drive, Cape Girardeau, MO 63703.