- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)21
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
Linda Rose Warr, 68, of Scott City died Wednesday, June 29, 2011, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Sept. 17, 1942, in Cape Girardeau, to Farcy William and Pauline Roseline Koelzer Sides.
Warr was a dietitian at Fountainbleau Lodge and previously worked at the Missouri Veterans Home.
She is survived by a son, Bob Tucker of Hartsburg, Ill.; two daughters, Theresa Crotz of Middleburg, Fla., Angela Clark of Scott City; seven grandchildren; and a great-grandchild.
She was preceded in death by a brother.
Friends may call from 10 a.m. until time of service Saturday at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Scott City.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Saturday at the chapel, with the Rev. Oliver Clavin officiating. Private burial will be in Lorimier Cemetery in Cape Girardeau at a later date.
Memorials may be made to Notre Dame Regional High School, 265 Notre Dame Drive, Cape Girardeau, MO 63703.