- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Cape Girardeau police report 7/1/11
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A subject was in custody pending charges of fraudulent use of a credit device and forgery.
* Johnny Pollard, 39, 433 S. Ellis St., was arrested on a Pulaski County, Ill., warrant for failure to appear for obstructing a police officer and on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear on public order crimes.
* Alexis Alejrah Wicks, 31, 317 Albert St., was arrested on suspicion of obstructing government operations and resisting arrest.
* Jeffrey Elijah Saylor, 49, homeless, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear, on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear and on a Sikeston, Mo., warrant for contempt of court.
* Evan DeVonne Johnson, 27, of Charleston, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for burglary.
* Caleb Bryan Marshall, 20, 99 S. Park Ave., was arrested on suspicion of stealing.
* Michael E. Joyce, 42, of Scott City was arrested on Cape Girardeau County warrants for failure to appear for contempt of court for failure to pay fines and costs for improper registration and no insurance.
* Sheraton Michelle Lockridge, 21, 525 S. Sprigg St., received a summons for prohibited acts of yelling.
* Cherish V. Niswonger, 19, 335 Equine Trail, Jackson, received a summons for failure to keep private property free of litter.
* An assault was reported.
* An iPod was reported stolen at 1605 Bloomfield St.
* A vehicle's window was reported broken at 36 N. Spanish St., where a purse was also reported stolen.
* Prohibited acts of noise were reported at 312 Belleveue St.