- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)23
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Betty Lou Webb, 83, of Scott City died Tuesday, June 28, 2011, at the home of a son in Benton, Mo.
She was born May 6, 1928, in Chaffee, Mo., to Marvin Edgar and Lucille Woolsey Crader. She married Harvey Leroy Webb on March 8, 1945.
Survivors include her husband; two sons, Jack (Harriet) Webb of Jefferson City, Mo., Michael (Christina) Webb of Benton; two daughters, Shirley (Danny) Hollowell and Patricia Webb of Cape Girardeau; a brother, Paul Crader of Scott City; two sisters, Mary (Ralph Sr.) Burger and Helen (Robert) Hagan of Scott City; 11 grandchildren; 21 great-grandchildren; and a great-great-grandchild.
She was preceded in death by three brothers.
Friends may call from 5 to 8 p.m. today at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Scott City.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Thursday at the chapel, with the Rev. Ron Knapp officiating. Burial will be in Lightner Cemetery.
Memorials may be sent to V.N.A. Hospice, P.O. Box 768, Kennett, MO 63857.